We made the decision to close our public premises in May 2020 due to the Coronavirus pandemic that turned the entire world upside-down. This website now reflects the services we are able to offer in line with government guidance.
Under current legislation we are permitted to carry out work in your home, visit you to discuss a project or deliver furniture items to your home. During these times we will:
- Maintain a 2m social distancing wherever possible.
- Wear a face mask where social distancing is restricted, or for the duration of the visit if preferred.
- Use hand sanitiser before and after entering your home.
- Avoid touching your doors and surfaces where possible.
- Recommend that you clean anything we have touched after we leave.
As from 12th April 2021 (and until further notice) the following will apply:
- I can visit you in your home or garden (weather depending!) provided that you have a clear space approx 10ft x 5ft for me to set up in.
- My bench will be sanitized thoroughly before and after each client.
- I am asking you to provide your own blankets and cushions for comfort.
- I will wear a face covering throughout the session. It is up to you if you would like to wear one also, however if you are laying face-down this is not necessary.
- Hand-sanitizer will be provided by me and used regularly throughout the session, though I can treat without touch if preferred.
- I will ask you about your current health before the treatment takes place and keep basic records in line with ‘track and trace’ guidelines for a period of 21 days.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding the operation of our business during these times, please do not hesitate to contact us.